Saturday 4 July 2015

Don't Put Baby in The Corner!!

So last night on my standard boring Friday night, I made it a better evening.  Got the popcorn out and sat down and watched my all time favourite film for the 10000000000 time - Dirty Dancing!!



So if you lovely ladies are like me and would love to learn the moves to dance with your very own Partick Swayze, then why don't you have your very own Dirty Dancing Dance Class for part of your Hen Party celebrations.

What better way to surprise your hubby to be, with a "Dirty Dance" on your wedding night.  Not only will the lucky man be gobsmacked so will all the guests with you strutting your beautiful stuff to the moves you learnt from one of our approved Dance Teachers.


So Please don't delay and give me a call on 01509 357751 or drop me an email to discuss booking your hen party with Bijoux Hen parties.

And if you don't have your wedding coming up and you want to do it for a birthday or pursuade your boss to do a corporate event, we can cater to all needs.

#dirtydancing #henpartyideas #dancehenparties #birthdayparties

No comments:

Post a Comment