Saturday 22 August 2015

Cute & Stylish Charleston Ladies!!

So this week at Bijoux HQ we had some lovely feedback from one of the parties from the Saturday before.  Not only did the Brides Sister left some feedback but the bride to be send me a lovely email this week. 

Dot - the bride didn't know what she was doing until the night before her party and her Sister rang her to tell her to get her best 1920's outfit out :)

The lovely ladies had a brilliant time at the Charleston Dance Class following with a Vintage Tea Party with Cocktails & Cupcakes


They all look so good :) and happy.

"I had such an amazing time at the Charleston Hen Party. I had no idea what my sister had planned for me until the night before, when she called and told me to get a 1920s themed outfit ready for the next day... the moment she said it I was so excited, and when we arrived at the dance class I was absolutely thrilled. The class was so much fun and everyone was having such a laugh from the very start. There were a few people in the party who had never met each other before and it was the perfect way to break the ice. Our teacher was brilliant, the dance moves were really fun to learn (especially the lifts!) and we've got some hilarious photos and videos of our final 'performance' which were great to watch back. Thank you for such a super experience, I'll definitely be recommending you!"

I am so happy that you all had a brilliant time. 

#Charlestonhenparty #vintageafternoontea #henpartideas

No comments:

Post a Comment