Wednesday 5 August 2015

A Girl Loves a Vintage Makeover!

Well I don't know about you, but I certainly love someone else doing my Hair & Make  up for a night out so I can relax with a glass in bubbly in hand knowing I am  going to look great.

Seems like the country have had similar thoughts as me as we have had a lot of vintage makeover parties over the last few weeks.

Here is some of the pictures:


The above Lovely London Ladies had their Powder & Pincurls done in their own hotel room, they all look fantastic and have such a relaxing time.



 As you all know, I love it when the gorgeous hens dress up for the occasion.  Those Pincurls and Bright red lipstick look sassy and go perfect with their dresses.

Hope everyone had a fun night out after looking perfect.

Whether  you want to roll back the years for vintage style or looking for something more modern, get in touch with Bijoux Hen Parties who can organise a perfect make over from as little as £35pp.

#henpartyideas #vintagehairandmakeup #Londonhenparties

No comments:

Post a Comment