After lots of studies and from our parties which were booked in 2015, please see a list below of the top 10 destinations for hen parties in the UK.
Whether you want a drunken night out, dance hen party, or something more sophisticated with a make over or a photoshoot then we can accommodate in all of the below cities.
In fact the list might surprise you, it did me when we gathered the results.
1) Bristol : Bristol has a long history of being a sea faring city and legend has it that the famous pirate, Blackbeard, was allegedly born in the city, near the old harbour. The nightlife in Bristol is vibrant and very varied. Choose from pubs, gastro pubs, cocktail bars, comedy clubs, live music venues and theatre venues.
2) Newcastle: Newastle famous for Cheryl Cole, Ant and Dec and made infamous by Geordie Shore. Newcastle is a top destination for Hen Parties and unsurprisingly stag parties. Why aye man! The nightlife in Newcastle is legendary, the geordies sure know how to party. For the sophisticated head down to Central Station and Collingwood Street, known by the locals as "The Diamond Strip" rammed full of chic bars and clubs you can sip cocktails in style If your looking for a different younger crowd, The Gate can be the ideal place, located under one roof you can enjoy a range of restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs and a casino, whatever the weather!
3) Bournemouth: With Seven miles of Golden sands and sparkling sea, the vibrant Cosmopoloton town of Bournemouth has something for every type of hen - a vast variety of shops to suit everyones shopping addiction, resturants and holiday accomodation, seafront hotels, quality B&B's, and a buzzing night life to finish of your hen party. Get out in the fresh air of Bournemouth to wash away those fuzzing heads after a Friday Night with endless countryside with beautiful award winning gardens and watersports galore.
4) Cardiff: This will be a very new location for Bijoux Hen Parties and watch this space for new parties to be released here.
5) Edinburgh: This amazing, ancient city dates back thousands of years and you can see that by it's incredible historic buildings. Get lost in the tales of kings and legends. Go on a ghost tour (maybe you can sample some of the torture equipment on the naughtiest in your group) or go back in time on an historic walking tour, visit some of the beautiful parks or just fill your taste buds with some of the local food.
6) Brighton: 2016 seems to be the year for Brighton. Brighton has the reputation for having some of the best nightclubs outside of London with top names DJ's playing in Brighton on a regular basis. The bars in Brighton are plentiful and geared for hen parties, after all what bars do not want a large group of fun loving ladies in their establishment? Brighton boasts more bars than days in the year, from cocktail to karaoke bars you will found a numbers of bars to suit all of your hen parties tastes.
7) Liverpool: Voted best UK city and world capital city of pop, you’re sure to have a great weekend in Liverpool.
Take a walk along Liverpool’s beautiful waterfront, visit the Beatles story museum, check out the two cathedrals or even go to the beach. There’s so much to offer in this incredible city and it doesn't stop there, there are so many options for entertainment, from comedy clubs, theatre, football and of course the bars and clubs. There are 6 main districts packed with everything your heart could desire. You’re left feeling dizzy.
8) Nottingham: Nottinghams night life is very famous and the myth that there are 7 ladies to every man is still very popular, probably why the city is popular with stag parties. Nottingham has chain bars such as revolution and reflex bars, which are great for having a laugh with all your girlies. Hockley is where all the sophisticated cocktail bars are located and is where the cool and trendy of Nottingham hang out. The Corner House is a purpose built complex that holds restaurants, bars, a casino and cinema, it is sophisticated and a must see for hen parties.
9) London: London is full of bars with a bar type to suit everyone's taste, from the chain names such as Slug and Lettuce to up market cocktail bars and nightclubs. Whisky Mist is where royalty and celebs hang out, fingers crossed you might even get to see Prince Harry. The West End is where the majority of tourists hit on a night out, you can barely walk 2 metres without falling into a bar.
10) Leeds: Famous as a university city there are plenty of bars and nightclubs to suit everyone's needs. From trendy cocktail bars to pubs to live music venues, you can dance the night away until the early morning.
#bristolhenparty #newcastlehenparty #bournemouthhenparty #cardiffhenparty #edinburghhenparty #brightonhenparty #liverpoolhenparty #nottinghamhenparty #londonhenparty #leedshenparty #henpartyideas #dancehenparty